JOIN NOW to enjoy all HSA membership benefits:
- FREE access to Monthly Webinars and to the HSA webinar library. (Registering for all 11 webinars pays for your membership.)
- Discounted registration to all Educational Conferences, on-line education programs and classes, and demonstrations.
- FREE on-demand access to publications written by HSA staff, national contributors, and members, including Herb Quick Fact Sheets, Herb of the Month, and Essential Guides.
- Free or reduced admission (show your HSA membership card) to more than 300 public gardens and arboreta with our partnership with the American Horticultural Society and the Reciprocal Admissions Program.
- Find out about local herb events and district gatherings - many of which feature special members-only pricing. Check out our Event Calendar
- Find a Local Unit to connect with other herb enthusiasts.
- Browse our unique herb-related library, where you can find over 3,500 volumes with topics ranging from vintage books on horticulture to modern fiction. HSA Library
- Find selected herb seeds through HSA's Seed Exchange Program.
Members-only offers and discounts offered by the following herbal businesses
- Botanical Interests
- The Essential Herbal Magazine
- Growers Exchange
- Herbal Academy
- The Herbal Brain
- Mother Earth magazines, including Mother Earth Living, Mother Earth News, Capper's Farm, and Grit
- Mountain Rose Herbs
- Richter's Herbs
- The Science and Art of Herbalism
- RidgeCrest Herbals
HSA members-only discounts does not imply endorsement of specific products or companies.
Do you own an herbal business? Additional benefits for Business Members help support your business goals:
- Special rates for vendor space at the Educational Conference and Annual Meeting of Members
- Special rates for vendor space at District Gatherings, space permitting.
- Links to your business website, Facebook, and Twitter are included in the Business Member Directory.
- Post your business events on the HSA Website in the Event Calendar.
- Receive discounted advertising rates in The Herbarist.
- Enjoy an opportunity to be featured in HSA e-newsletters and Herbal Bytes.
- Networking opportunities in an organization of herb enthusiasts including authors, lecturers, researchers, business people, and avid gardeners.