The Herb Society's events may be effected by cancellations or postponements out of its control. The health and safety of everyone involved in our activities is of the utmost importance. HSA will make every effort to provide timely information about changes, cancellations, registration limitations, and other considerations to assist our members with planning.
Would you like to submit an event for listing in HSA's Calendar of Events?
Submit your HSA Calendar Events below. If you need assistance, send your event information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar of Events Submission
The following types of events may be listed on the website and in the HSA Newsletter* (see deadlines below):
• All HSA sponsored events (unit, district, and national)
• Educational Conference and Annual Meeting of Members
• District gatherings
• Traveling educational seminars
• All unit meetings and special events open to the public
• Nonprofit herb group events to which a member is affiliated
The following types of events may be listed at the discretion of the editor:
• Herb-related nonprofit events
• IHA events
• Horticultural organizations