Submit an Article to The Herbarist
Would you like to have your work published in The Herbarist? So would we!
Only original material that has not been previously published will be accepted. Topics can range from herb gardening with children, to herbal cuisine, to outstanding herb gardens, to scientific articles on individual plants. Normal article length is 1,500-3000 words.
Please note the following:
- Articles may not be simultaneously submitted to other publications.
- All articles are subject to peer review.
- Articles that are not accepted for The Herbarist may be used in the HSA newsletter unless the author specifies otherwise.
- Please follow the guidelines outlined in Herbarist Guidelines
- Medicinal Disclaimer for Authors, Speakers and publications
- All authors are expected to refer to the HSA style manual*.
- Prospective articles may be submitted at any time. The Herbarist editor and committee may determine the article's use in any particular edition.
- Articles must be submitted in electronic form, either on a disk or via e-mail to:
9019 Kirtland-Chardon Road
Kirtland, OH 44094