The Herb Society of America
9019 Kirtland Chardon Road
Kirtland, OH 44094
- Phone: 440-256-0514
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST Monday through Thursday
- General Information- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Information - email@example.com
There are currently 48 units of The Society located in seven regional membership districts. Local units are autonomous groups and may have separate membership requirements.
- Katrinka Morgan - Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editor email@example.com
- Karen Frandanisa - Accountant - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tara Coulter-HSA Librarian - email@example.com
- Karen L. Kennedy- Educator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurie Alexander-membership email@example.com
The Society's National Headquarters is located in Kirtland, Ohio (near Cleveland) adjacent to the Holden Arboretum. A Lake County farmer, Henry Earl, constructed the building in 1841. It is made of local sandstone and is now considered the oldest stone structure in Lake County. The building is open Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Map and Directions to HSA Headquarters